Shōjo-tachi wa Kōya o Mezasu (Girls aim for the Wilderness: Girls beyond the youth KOYA) is an upcoming anime series this 2016 based from the game by MinatoSoft with the same name. A new TV ad for the upcoming anime aired on Friday featuring its ending song which is performed by the voice cast Satomi Satou who’s playing the character of Uguisu Yūki. Shōjo-tachi wa Kōya o Mezasu ending theme songis titled “Sekai wa Kyō mo Atarashii” (The World is New Again Today) and it was performed by voice actresses: Sayuki (Haruka Chisuga), Yūka (Kana Hanazawa), Teruha (Satomi Akesaka), and Uguisu (Satomi Satou).
Shōjo-tachi wa Kōya o Mezasu Story
- Seiichirō Yamashita as Buntarō Hōjō
- Haruka Chisuga as Sayuki Kuroda
- Kana Hanazawa as Yūka Kobayakawa
- Satomi Akesaka as Teruha Andō
- Satomi Satou as Uguisu Yūki
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Atomu Kai