The character designs and cast members for the upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions film will be unveil on Monday. It will be announced on the 47th issue of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine this year. The movie character designs will be reveal too in the magazine and will explain that Mokuba has had a growth spurt.
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions Cast:
- Shunsuke Kazama as Yūgi Mutō
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Seto Kaiba
- Hidehiro Kikuchi as Hiroto Honda (Tristan Taylor)
- Hiroki Takahashi as Katsuya Jōnōchi (Joey Wheeler)
- Junko Takeuchi as Mokuba Kaiba
- Maki Saitou as Anzu Masaki (Téa Gardener)
- Rica Matsumoto as Ryō Bakura
In-charge of the film’s script is the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga creator Kazuki Takahashi, he is also serving as the chief production supervisor and the character designer. The director of the film is Satoshi Kuwabara.
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions Story:
In the past Yūgi Yami and Kaiba have clashed many times!! Yami Yūgi, who resides in Yūgi Mutō’s body, and Kaiba will have a duel that bets their prides and accepts each other’s mutual experience.
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions anime film will open in Japan during the Golden Week 2016 (April 29-May 5) and in late 2016 outside of Japan.
Last Updated on February 13, 2021 by Yu Alexius