A new promotional video from Bandai Namco Entertainment about its mobile game Tales of Asteria has been streamed last Thursday. The video shows a preview about the game’s upcoming sequel, Tales of Asteria: Hikari to Yami no Kyūseishu (Tales of Asteria: Savior of Darkness and Light). It shows the game’s opening movie which is animated by Wit Studio as well as the game’s theme song called “Eternally” perform by Cream.
The game will allow players to explore the world of Asteria, gather allies, and engage in battles. The combat system allows players to connect attacks together to access their Mystic Artes. The game will also feature new cooperative battles, where players can join up with guildmates to fight stronger enemies.
- Takahiro Sakurai (Tales of Graces‘ Asbel)
- Akira Ishida (Tales of Eternia‘s Reid)
- Rika Morinaga(Tales of Vesperia‘s Rita)
- Chihiro Suzuki (Tales of the Abyss‘ Luke)
- Miyuki Sawashiro (Tales of Xillia‘s Milla)
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny2‘s Leon Magnus/Judas)
- Kanae Itō (Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2‘s Kanonno Earhart)
- … and more who will return to reprise their respective characters from the Tales of series.