Sei Hatsuno’s HaruChika novel series will have an anime adaptation and last Monday, a color designs for the two main characters has been revealed together with more members of the staff.
Haruta Kamijō, a first-year high school student. He is Chika’s childhood friend. He is a horn player who has a perfect outward appearance and a clear mind. He worries about the love triangle he is in with Chika.
Chika Homura, a first-year high school student. She is a flute player and a member of the wind instrument club whose dream is to go to the “Koshien” of high school wind music competitions, the “Fumonkan.” She is worried about the love triangle she is in with Haruta.
HaruChika Original Story:
The original novels revolve around two high school students named Haruta and Chika, who are members of a wind instrument club that is on the verge of being shut down. The two are childhood friends, and they spend their days practicing hard while also trying to recruit new members. When a certain incident happens within their school, they work together to solve it.
HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Staff:
- Masakazu Hashimoto – directing the anime at(P.A. Works
- Reiko Yoshida – series composition
- Namaniku ATK – original character designs
- Asako Nishida – designs for animation
- Ayumi Satō – art director
- Katsue Inoue – color key artist
- Noboru Sigimitsu – director of instrument-playing animation
- Satoshi Namiki – director of photography
- Yōhei Hirata – CG director
- Staoki Iida – directing the sound at Glovision
- Katsuhiro Nakano – sound effects
- Shiroh Hamaguchi & Terunari Yoshie – composing the music at Lantis
- Yurie Oohigashi – chief animation director