Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Fine PV Trailer
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Tomoya Aki.
- Kiyono Yasuno as Megumi Kato.
- Saori Ōnishi as Eriri Spencer Sawamura.
- Ai Kayano as Utaha Kasumigaoka.
- Sayuri Yahagi as Michiru Hyodo.
- Chinatsu Akasuki as Izumi Hashima.
- And Tetsuya Kakihara as Iori Hashima.
- Original work: Fumiaki Maruto
- Original illustration: Kurehito Misaki
- General director: Kanta Kamei
- Director: Akihisa Shibata
- Screenplay: Fumiaki Maruto
- Character design: Tomoaki Takase
- Production: CloverWorks
- Distribution: Aniplex
If you’re unfamiliar with Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, the anime were based on the romance-comedy light novel series by Fumiaki Maruto. The novel receives an anime adaptation in 2015 with the same name which is followed by a second season titled Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat.
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Fine Trailers & PVs
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Synopsis
One day, an otaku high school student Tomoya Aki has a fateful encounter with a girl. This meeting inspires Tomoya to design his very own “gal-game” featuring a heroine modeled after the girl he saw. In order to make his desire a reality, Tomoya must persuade a few eccentric “creators” such as the ace member of the art club, Eriri Spencer Sawamura and the school’s top student, Utaha Kasumigaoka to join his development team. Meanwhile, Tomoya is shocked to learn that the girl he idolized as his muse for this whole project was none other than his boring classmate, Megumi Kato!
[Update] As of August 30, 2019: A new promotional video or trailer for Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Fine (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Fine) had been released.