A new anime commercial for the upcoming anime adaptation of Kana Akatsuki’s Violet Evergarden novels had been streamed by Kyoto Animation on Thursday – March 16, 2017. The new video previews the character of Violet Evergarden introduces herself: “I will run as fast as I can to wherever my customer desires. I am the Auto Memories Doll, Violet Evergarden.”
Violet Evergarden Anime Adaptation’s Staff
- Director/Storyboard: Taichi Ishidate
- Character Design/Animation Director: Akiko Takase
- Key Animators: Taichi Ishidate, Haruka Fujita, Fumio Tada
- In-Between Animation Check: Hiroko Kuroda
- Color Design: Yūka Yoneda
- Special Effects: Rina Miura
- Background Art: Mikiko Watanabe
- 3D Art: Joji Unoguchi
- Director of Digital Composite: Kōhei Funamoto
- 3D Computer Graphics: Rin Yamamoto
Violet Evergarden Story
Auto Memories Doll. It’s been quite a while since that name caused a fuss. Originally invented by Professor Orland solely for his beloved wife, Auto Memories Dolls eventually spread out into the world, and agencies were created that allows people to rent out the dolls.
“I will run as fast as I can to wherever my customer desires. I am the Auto Memories Doll, Violet Evergarden.”
A girl who almost appears to have popped out of a fairy tale with her blonde hair and blue eyes said this with her inorganic beauty and sweet voice.
Code name: Yu Alexius is an ambiguous entity who loves to talk about anime and Chinese animation in general. An insatiable soul from the Pearl of the Orient, a frustrated writer and a Houtarou Oreki wanna-be. He is a piece of a lunatic and everything crazy.