The second anime film inspired by the HoneyWorks musical group’s Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai ~Renai Series~ (Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~) Vocaloid songs will open on December 17, 2016. Yes, Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan o. ~Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai~ (I wait for the moment that you love me. Confession Executive Committee) will open on Japanese theaters on December 17 which originally slated to open this summer. In addition, its cast and visual was also unveiled on its official website last Friday – July 15, 2016.
Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan o anime film includes:
- Momo Asakura as Hina Setoguchi (right in visual above)
- Natsuki Hanae as Kotaro Enomoto (upper left in visual above)
- Tsubasa Yonaga as Koyuki Ayase (lower left in visual above)
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Ken Shibazaki
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Kōdai Yamamoto
- Nao Tōyama as Arisa Takamizawa
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Yū Setoguchi
- Haruka Tomatsu as Natsuki Enomoto
- Yuuki Kaji as Sōta Mochizuki
- Kana Asumi as Akari Hayasaka
- Kenichi Suzumura as Haruki Serizawa
- Aki Toyosaki as Miō Aida
- Sora Amamiya as Sena Narumi
- Hikaru Midorikawa as Saku Akechi
- Gero as Hamanaka Midori
All the cast members appeared in the previous film except for Hosoya, Matsuoka, Toyama, and Gero.
Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan o is directed by Tetsuya Yanagisawa at Qualia Animation with the off scripts written by Yoshimi Narita. The character designs were provided by Maki Jujii who is also serving as the chief animation director of the film.
The film will center around the HoneyWorks songs “Ima Suki ni Naru” (I’m Falling in Love Now) and “Sankaku Jealousy” (Triangle Jealousy). The film shares the same title as the musical group’s third and latest album, which it released in July 2015. The first film was based on the “Kokuhaku Yokō Renshū” (Confession Rehearsal), “Hatsukoi no Ehon” (The Picture Book of the First Love), and “Yakimochi no Kotae” (The Answer to Jealousy) songs.