The first 7 minutes of the anime film Accel World: Infinite Burst has been streamed by Niconico and Abema TV on Saturday – July 16, 2016 after a brief delay. The footage first appeared on Anime Expo earlier this July and continuous footage will be stream until July 29. The official YouTube channel for the film also streams the same video.
Accel World: Infinite Burst will open in 24 Japanese theaters on July 23, 2016. A “Accel World -Mugen e no Chōyaku” (Accel World: Jump To Infinity) short story will be given to the first theatergoers to see the film in Japan. The story of the film was written by the original light novel author Reki Kawahara.
After a brief delay, the Niconico and AbemaTV services began streaming the first seven minutes of the Accel World: Infinite Burst
anime film on Saturday. The footage first debuted at Anime Expo earlier this month, and the services will continue streaming the footage until July 29. The video is also streaming on the official YouTube channel for the film.
The key person in the film’s story is Risa Tsukiori, a new character voiced by Chinatsu Akasaki.
The story for Accel World: Infinite Burst was written by Reki Kawahara who also wrote one of the most phenomenal light novel series of this generation and that’s Sword Art Online. The film also reunites the staff and cast from the Accel World TV anime adaptation including:
- Original Creator: Reki Kawahara
- Original Novel Illustrations: HIMA
- Director: Masakazu Obara
- Character Design/Animation Director: Yukiko Aikei
- Duel Avatar Design/Action Director: Yousuke Kabashima
- Animation Production: Sunrise
- Sachika Misawa as Kuroyukihime
- Yuuki Kaji as Haruyuki
- Aki Toyosaki as Chiyuri
- Shintarō Asanuma as Takumu
- Yumi Hara as Utai Shinomiya/Ardor Maiden (from the Accel World -Kasoku no Chōten- PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable game)
- Yuuka Nanri as Rin Kusakabe (from the Accel World -Kasoku no Chōten- PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable game)
KOTOKO × ALTIMA performed the film’s theme song “Plasmic Fire.”
Code name: Yu Alexius is an ambiguous entity who loves to talk about anime and Chinese animation in general. An insatiable soul from the Pearl of the Orient, a frustrated writer and a Houtarou Oreki wanna-be. He is a piece of a lunatic and everything crazy.