The new original name called Comet Lucifer was revealed last July 26 and now, it was announced that it will being airing this coming October and is one of the better series from the fall 2015 anime lineup.
The anime takes place on the planet Gift. Main character Sogo Amagi lives in a town that prospers through mining, and one day after getting caught up in trouble he meets a mysterious girl.
The anime is an “adolescent sci-fi adventure romp” and has the theme of “boy meets girl.” It will be filled with action, mecha, romance and adventure; and this will be an original anime not themed from any existing series.
Helming the project is elite team of staff assembled for the creation of this original anime. It will be produced by 8-Bit, the same studio that gave us The Fruit of Grisaia, Infinite Stratos and Tokyo Raven. This is the studio’s first original anime despite of the fact that they brought countless anime hits.
Comet Lucifer anime will be directed by Yasuhito Kikuchi who is famous for his worked on Infinite Stratos. He’ll be joining by Yuichi Nomura (known for Eureka Seven) as the series’ original planner and composer while Tatsuya Kato is creating the music.
Fhana will sing the image songs as well as the opening theme while Ayaka Ohashi (voice of the heroine Flia) will sing the ending song of the anime.
The cast primarily consists of young, popular, talented actors. Yusuke Kobayashi, who played Arslan in The Heroic Legend of Arslan, is playing main character Sogo Amagi, Ayaka Ohashi is playing Felia, Takuma Terashi is playing Rie Takahashi, and Inori Minase is playing Ayaka Suwa.
- Original Work: Project Felia
- Director: Yasuhito Kikuchi
- Original Planner/Series Composer/Script: Yuichi Nomura
- Series Director: Atsushi Nakayama
- Character Designer/Chief Animation Director: Yuichi Takahashi
- Mechanical Designer: Takayuki Yanase
- Music: Tatsuya Kato
- Animation Production: 8-Bit
- Image Song Artists: True, Fhana
- Opening Theme Song Artist: Fhana
- Ending Theme Song Artist: Ayaka Ohashi
- Sogo Amagi: Yusuke Kobayashi
- Felia: Ayaka Ohashi
- Kaon Lanchester: Rie Takahashi
- Roman Valoff: Takuma Terashima
- Otto Moto: Ayaka Suwa
- Mo Litika Sheshes Ura: Inori Minase